Get that perfect smile, naturally!
Oral hygiene goes beyond just having a radiant smile. It's important to have healthy teeth and gums too.
Follow these tips for sparkling teeth and healthy gums:
- Oral hygiene: Brush your teeth morning and night, for at least two minutes. Use dental products which contain ingredients like Pomegranate and Neem. They prevent tooth decay, mouth ulcers and bad breath. Use a tongue cleaner and be sure to floss regularly.
- Say no to aerated beverages: Limit your intake of aerated drinks. These drinks have acids and acidic sugar by-products which soften tooth enamel, leading to the formation of cavities.
- Tackle stained teeth: Food items like coffee, tea and grape juice can leave stains on your teeth. Rinse your mouth with water after consuming these types of food items.
- Ditch the cigarette: Tobacco in cigarettes not only causes cancer, but also discolours your teeth and can cause bad breath. Do you need a better reason to stop smoking for good?
- Visit a dentist regularly: Do not neglect an aching tooth or bleeding gums. If something is amiss, get expert help. Also, be sure to get an annual dental check-up.