Feet, the parts of our body that are exposed most often, suffer most especially during extreme weather conditions. However, our feet get very little attention! Let’s look at some basic tips to keep them healthy and moisturised during the monsoons:
- Keep your feet clean, washing them regularly and ensuring they are completely dry before wearing footwear.
- Scrub your feet with a pumice stone weekly to remove dead skin cells.
- Moisturising is the key. Look for a herbal foot care cream with natural ingredients like:
- Fenugreek – An excellent moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated.
- Turmeric – With anti-inflammatory properties to soothe your feet, leaving them feeling soft.
- Sal Tree – Its properties heal and prevent cracked heels.