Studies have shown that 60% of men between the ages of 40 and 59 have an enlarged prostate gland. This condition is known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). If left untreated, the condition will ultimately obstruct the bladder outlet.
- The need to urinate frequently
- Urgency and urgency incontinence
- Night time awakening for urination
- Hesitancy and intermittence during urination
- Reduced urine force, straining to void and dribbling of urine
You May Try:
Himplasia relieves the symptoms of BPH by reducing the weight of the prostate. The drug also improves the urinary flow rate, while lowering post-void residual urine. It also inhibits prostatic stromal proliferation.