Gout is an inherited metabolic disorder, which is especially common in males. It is characterized by a raised but variable uric acid level in the body, recurrent attacks of arthritis, deposition of crystals of uric acid in the connective tissues and articular cartilage, which may progress to chronic arthritis.
- Sudden swelling, inflammation and intense pain in the joints, typically the big toe or ankle, and sometimes in the knee
- In some cases, the above symptoms may be associated with alternating chills and fever.
- Keep the joints elevated.
- Do not put any pressure on the joints.
- Avoid icing or heating the area.
- Wear comfortable shoes when walking.
You May Try:
Cystone prevents the supersaturation of lithogenic substances, controls oxamide (a substance that precipitates stone formation) absorption from the intestine and corrects the crystalloid-colloid imbalance.