Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a common condition in which the colon fails to function properly. It is also known as nervous indigestion, spastic colitis, mucus colitis and intestinal neurosis.
Symptoms:The symptoms are a combination of those listed below:
- Abdominal pain
- Pain or discomfort relieved by defecation
- Excessive production of mucus in the colon
- Drink plenty of water for regular rehydration.
- Destress by meditating and practicing Yoga for relaxation.
- Consult a doctor before taking medication.
You May Try:
Bael is beneficial in the treatment of diarrhea, dysentery and cholera because of its digestive and carminative properties.
Diarex is highly effective in controlling diarrhea. It helps to relieve pain in the abdomen and regularizes bowel movements.
Himcospaz aids digestion and controls abdominal spasms.