Male sexual debility or weakness is a common condition. There are two kinds of impotence, primary and secondary. Primary impotence is rare and is almost always associated with psychopathology. Secondary impotence is more common and has a physiological cause.
- Inability to sustain a satisfactory erection to perform intercourse and ejaculation
- Exercise regularly to maintain ideal weight.
- Get tested for underlying metabolic disorders like diabetes, which are known to affect sex drive.
- Eat a nutritious and well-balanced diet.
- Destress by meditating and practicing Yoga for relaxation.
You May Try:
Himcolin is beneficial in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Tentex forte has been clinically proven to be effective in the treatment of functional impotency and physical sexual problems. Tentex Royal relaxes the muscles surrounding the male reproductive system, which results in the increase of penile blood flow.