People with an abnormally high proportion of body weight (in fat) compared to their height and age are referred to as obese. Obesity is potentially dangerous and can lead to various metabolic disorders such as diabetes.
Gross obesity produces mechanical and physical stresses that aggravate or cause a number of disorders including:
- Osteoarthritis (especially in the hips)
- Varicose veins
- Reduce the calories in your diet, especially trans-fats.
- Exercise for one hour at least three times a week.
- Eat small, frequent meals. Dinner should be the smallest meal of the day.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Increase the amount of fresh fruit, vegetables and fiber in your diet.
You May Try:
AyurSlim limits the formation of fatty acids in the muscles and liver. It reduces the cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. It improves digestion and accelerates metabolism to pass food along the gastrointestinal tract quickly. AyurSlim also prevents the transformation of undigested carbohydrates into triglycerides.
Shuddha Guggulu helps to regulate lipid metabolism.
Vrikshamla slows down the body's ability to store fat, potentially enabling more fat from foods to pass through the body without being stored.