Essential nutritional support for mothers!
What it does:
HiOwna Momz is a nutritional health drink supplement, containing natural ingredients, specially formulated to meet the additional nutritional requirements of pregnant and breastfeeding women.
HiOwna Momz helps bridge nutritional gaps and ensures optimum nutrition during pregnancy and lactation. It provides holistic benefits through its natural ingredients.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) supports the development of baby's eyes and brain.
- L-Methylfolate is the most active form of folic acid which helps maintain normal hemoglobin levels in the mother and prevents neural tube defects in the fetus.
- Pea and milk protein provide all the essential amino acids important for the development of maternal tissues and the fetus or newborn infant.
- Optimum levels of 25 micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) maintain overall health and well-being in mother and baby.
- HiOwna Momz contains well-researched herbal actives which help build a strong immune system in both mother and baby, and assist in enhancing the quality and quantity of breast milk in nursing mothers.
A specialized, daily nutritional health drink supplement for:
- Lactation *Claims based on literature support.
Milk (Kshira) has been used in the form of skimmed milk powder in HiOwna Momz. Skimmed milk powder is a good source of essential amino acids. It is rich in casein, a highly nutritious protein, easily digestible and important for an infant's growth and development. The calcium helps to build strong bones and teeth in baby. Skimmed milk also contains whey proteins, which consist of branched-chain amino acids that are absorbed quickly, providing proteins that aid in baby's growth and development. They maintain the nutritional requirements of the mother and promote weight gain in the baby.
Pea (Kalaya) is of great nutritional importance due to its high protein content. The amino acids in pea protein, along with the skimmed milk proteins, help in the development of the placenta and growth of the fetus.
Date (Kharjura) offers antioxidant action. It effectively reduces stress, enhances strength and stamina, and rejuvenates the body. Dates have been traditionally used to promote lactation and provide nutrition and strength to nursing mothers.
Chicory (Kasani) is naturally high in inulin, which is known to have prebiotic action. Incorporation of inulin in the diet makes the digestive system more efficient at absorbing calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc. Several studies have shown inulin to function as a prebiotic and promote good digestive health.
Coconut (Narikela) contains micro minerals and nutrients essential for human health. Coconut has folate and lauric acid along with other nutrients which help provide the additional nutritional requirements during pregnancy and lactation. Lauric acid increases the fatty acid content in breast milk, thus improving its quality.
Apple (Seva) has a unique portfolio of polyphenols with antioxidant properties. Studies show that Apple increases the antioxidant enzymes in blood, including superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase. Eating apples during pregnancy has a protective effect against childhood asthma in infants.
- 2 heaped teaspoons/2 levelled scoops (approximately 25 g) twice daily.
- Take 2 heaped teaspoons/2 levelled scoops (approximately 25 g) of HiOwna Momz powder in a cup.
- Add 200 ml of lukewarm/cold milk or water.
- Stir briskly until mixed well.
- Add sugar to taste, if desired.
HiOwna Momz is a health supplement and must accompany a normal, healthy daily diet.
Sealed container of 200 g.
Available in Chocolate and Vanilla flavors.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health condition without consulting your doctor.