- Aloe Vera is used extensively in Ayurveda to treat wounds, burns, dermatitis and other skin ailments. Its antibacterial and astringent properties accelerate the healing of injured skin.
- Almond is an excellent skin softener and restores the natural moisture of your skin. The vitamin A in the oil fights infections. Its astringent properties help heal irritable sores and skin eruptions.
- Five-Leaved Chaste Tree has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is useful in treating sores and skin infections.
- Indian Madder is an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory agent that has a soothing effect on the skin.
- The antiseptic and astringent properties of Natural Zinc keep your skin cool and dry as well as helping heal the skin.
- Sodium Biborate is an effective astringent and antiseptic, which facilitates the healing process.
What it does:
Directions for use: